Youth Annoyance general non alcohol related
Date of Meeting:
Manselton Community Centre@ 6pm
Location of Concern:
Robert Street. Manselton.
Residents have witnessed youths causing annoyance on Robert Street and Bethal Court.
- >> Robert Street. - 03/08/2012
Over the last week there have been one or two calls for youth annoyance on Robert Street.
Officers have attended and conferred with youths. Extra patrols will increase and youths will be moved on.
- >> Youth Annoyance Robert Street. - 27/07/2012
- There have been no reports of youth annoyance on Robert Street to Neighbourhood officers this month. Patrols have been carried out but nothing observed.
- >> Priority update - 19/07/2012
Officers have continued to visit the location and there have been no offences witnessed, there have been no reports made to officers by residents. Please ring 101 for non-emergency and 999 in the event of an emergency.
- >> Priority update - 13/07/2012
- Regular patrols have continued to the location, no offences have been reported or witnessed. Patrols will continue.......
- >> Priority update - 09/07/2012
- Officers have continued to attend the location, both residents and shop owners have been spoken to, there have been no offences reported or witnessed.
- >> Priority update - 02/07/2012
- It was decided at the recent Pact meeting that the location would remain as a priority for the month of July
- >> Youth Annoyance, Robert Street. - 30/06/2012
Officers have patrolled Robert Street. No youths have been seen or reported to Officers causing an annoyance...
Patrols will continue...
- >> Youth Annoyance Robert Street. - 23/06/2012
- Patrols of the locality have been caried out at various times of day during the last week. No youths have been seen causing any disruption or annoyance.
- >> Youth Annoyance Robert Street. - 16/06/2012
This weeks bad weather has helped in keeping the youths in doors with no reports of Youth Annoyance in this locality.
Neighbourhood Officers will continue to patrol the area and provide a deterrent.
What we did
Return to Previous Page